Viewing entries in
Net DirXions Mobile Device Management
Keep Your Employees Happy (And Your Data Secure)
Smartphones and tablets continue to flood the workplace, and businesses everywhere are racing to appropriately regulate and manage these mobile devices. To support today’s bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement, you’ll need a mobile device management (MDM) solution that keeps your employees happy – and keeps you in control.
Net DirXions Mobile Device Management is an affordable, easy-to-use cloud platform containing all of the essential functionality for end-to-end management of today’s mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Androids, Kindle Fire devices, Windows Phones and BlackBerry smartphones.
With MDM, you can provide users with fast and secure access to corporate data from their personal devices. And with the industry’s broadest device support, intuitive workflows, simplified deployment options, and advanced management and security features, we make BYOD simple.
• Powerful, secure monitoring & management of mobile devices
• Fast and easy deployment – enrollment takes just a few clicks
• Multi-device and OS support (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc.)
• Secure containers successfully separate work from play
• Selective & remote wiping of corporate data
• Jailbreaking and device rooting alerts
• Direct technical support – we’ll manage as much the MDM process as needed
Unparalleled Peace of Mind
Net DirXions answers the MDM challenge, with an easy-to-use platform that simplifies the management of personal devices – without compromising the user experience, security or privacy. Our solution provides flexible approaches for enrollment, asset management, policy enforcement and the distribution of profiles, apps and docs, all based on device ownership (whether corporate- or employee-owned). We’ll even handle day-to-day MDM monitoring and management, and only escalate back to you the alerts that you want. It’s truly a set-and-forget solution.
Getting started couldn’t be easier. In just a few quick clicks, you can start enrolling devices and immediately manage the entire mobile device lifecycle — from enrollment to enterprise integration, configuration and management, monitoring and security, support, and analytics and reporting.
Separating Work & Play
Your employees want to maintain one device for both work and play – they want to access corporate email, then check Facebook, jump back to email and review an upcoming presentation over lunch. This need for “dual personas” is exactly what our MDM solution aims to address. So go ahead, let your employees leverage their devices – and rest assured that critical business data and applications will remain safe, secure, and accessible. On your terms!
Data Protection and Bring Your Own Device to Work
BYOD refers to a firm’s policy of allowing employees to use their own personal phones, tablets and laptops for all their work applications.This is a pretty common policy, and it has many benefits, but it brings along risks. How are you addressing these risks?
Here are some of the issues raised by BYOD
- A lost device – If you issue company phones, you have the ability to remotely wipe the unit clean if it is lost or stolen. With employee’s personal devices, do you still have that ability. If not, your data is at risk.
- Software updates – Is the employee responsible for updating all the software and virus protection programs on their own devices? If that responsibility transfers to them, you are at the mercy of their willingness to keep track of such tedious tasks. If you accept responsibility for it, do you have the in-house staff to handle all the extra work?
- Back ups – with data being entered on many different devices, something must be done to ensure back up procedures are routinely followed.
In short, BYOD is probably an unavoidable approach to device management. It is unrealistic to expect people to carry around 2 different phones or tablets 24/7. But BYOD means extra work for the in-house staff of a small business. To learn more about these risks and a more affordable, comprehensive approach to BYOD Management, see our e-guide “Now you see it, There IT…Stays“